Don’t judge me on the way this poor cookie looks lol! It’s hard making perfectly round cookies when you are holding an almost 4 month old in one arm and scooping cookie dough with the other and beating it off of the spoon onto the baking sheet. And now that I am looking at it, it kinda looks like a sideways view of an animal’s head haha This poor cookie, it didn’t stand a chance lol!! Anyways, onto how I made this beauty.
2 very ripe bananas
1 cup oats
3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
2. Mash up bananas with a fork and mix with the oats.
3. Poor in the chocolate chips and mix well.
4. Take a spoon, scoop out dough and EVENLY (ha!) distribute them on the baking sheet. I did spray my baking sheet with some Pam spray before putting the dough on.
5. Bake for 15 mins and enjoy!!
These are not crunchy cookies, they are very soft and dense, but taste really good and are healthy! I recommend eating them when they are warm rather than after they have sat for a while, but either way, I like them. And how can you beat just 3 ingredients?? I am tempted to try adding in some creamy peanut butter or some peanut butter powder next time because I love the combination of all of those flavors.
Here’s a picture of the cutest audience you could ever ask for and the reason for my sad looking cookies. 😉
I hope you enjoyed this and if you try this recipe, let me know what you think!
Have a bad Ash day!!