I know, my posting schedule this week has just been way off, my bad! Anyways, I am on week 2 of my gym journey and absolutely loving it. I try to work out about an hour every time I go. We, as in me and my brother-in-law’s girlfriend, do 20 minutes of cardio then we spend the rest of the time lifting weights. I figured I would share my must have products I take with me to the gym. I go to work straight from the gym so these items are, like I said, a MUST!
- Scunci head bands- These help keep my hair out of my face. I try to work as hard as I can so I tend to sweat quite a bit and these help out a lot! AND, how cute are these?? The black/blue and gray/pink are reversible so it’s like 2-in-1.
- I take a shower at the gym before I leave because, really, who wants to be sweaty and stinky and go to work? Not this girl. I use the Bath and Body Works French Lavender & Honey body wash and I switch off with the Victoria’s Secret Eau So Sexy and Victoria Fresh body mists. These are 2 of my favs from Victoria’s Secret.
- Before I leave home, I mix a scoop of this bpi Sports Fruit Punch pre-workout with about 8-10 oz of water and drink it on the way to the gym. The instructions are to drink it 15-30 minutes before working out, so the timing is perfect for me. This just gives me a little boost of energy to put into my workout.
- I keep CVS Calming face wipes, Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer and Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant on hand to use after I get out of the shower.
- I use this super cute bag from Victoria’s Secret to carry everything in.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you have a bad Ash day!! 🙂